Who is your best friend in chilly weather?
A warm hat of course!
1 . This winter a hat is not only an accessory but also a stand alone item in its own right! It does more thancompliment a look it’s what makes it unique!
2. The leading positions are being taken by hats with the brands’ logos. Fendi, Gucci, Moncler, Valentino and others print, embroider and draw their logos in big letters. The message for 2019 is clear – logomania and it looks set to stay.
3. Life-affirming words such as LOVE, FREEDOM, FEMME, STYLE are also celebrating a comeback on hats.
4. Classic shapes are still in, the accent being on different knitting patterns.
Go for a lovely loose knit and you are sure to follow the general oversize trend.
5. Another way to freshen up your look in 2019 is by sporting a classic beanie. You can roll it up as much or as little as you wish.
6. Baseball caps also make their appearance in the winter wardrobe; wool, fur and big brands’ logos are all very popular.
7. Baker boy hats and baseball caps are some of this season favourites. Go for black leather ones or bright tweed. Winter versions are usually lined with fur to keep you warm.
8. Nothing will help you achieve that coveted French style more easily than a knit beret, plus it’s super easy to pair with any outerwear.
9. And last but not the least – the brighter the better!
Balaclava and hoodies are trending now as well as ski headbands.
Which one will you be sporting this winter?